The Downtown Map Signs are located in various places and provide helpful information about both downtown Davis and Davis as a whole. They are contained in a artistic metal frame and sometimes have paper maps that you can take away with you.
These maps are located at:
- North West corner of C Street and 3rd Street in Central Park
- West side of E Street between 2nd Street and 3rd Street
- South East corner of G Street and 2nd Street
- North East corner of G Street and 4th Street
- South West corner of E Street and 1st Street (in front of Borders)
Pictures of the Maps
Pictures of the Leaflets
2009-03-26 13:00:11 It's always amusing to me that "Mental Health" is the largest section on the Discover Downtown business inventory. —RickEle
This is hilarious and deserves a photo demonstrating the fact! The folks behind the Keep Davis Boring movement would probably be interested. —TomGarberson
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.