If you are having suicidal or homicidal thoughts, or are considering harming yourself or others, call 911 immediately or head to the Sutter Davis Hospital Emergency Room.
UCD services are generally only available to UCD students and staff.
- UC Davis Counseling and Psychological Services (530) 752-0871. Mental health consultation staff available 24 hours.
- Student Health and Wellness Center (530) 752-2300. Urgent care available between 8am and 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday. During other times, call 911 or go to the Sutter Davis Hospital Emergency Room.
- Academic & Staff Assistance (530) 752-2727. Resources to help faculty and staff identify distressed students and direct them towards appropriate psychological care.
- County Mobile Crisis Daytime: (530) 757-5530; Night/Weekend: (530) 666-8515
- Suicide Prevention of Yolo County Davis: (530) 756-5000; Woodland: (530) 666-7778
- Safe Harbor Crisis House (530) 661-3213.
Family and Child Services
- Yolo Family Services Agency (530) 753-8674.
- Yolo Crisis Nursery (530)753-0220. aims to prevent child abuse by providing parents with a place to leave their children during times of severe stress.
Youth Crisis Services
- Hotline: 1-800-843-5200
- Local: (530) 753-0797 or (530) 668-8445
Related Services and Pages