See Sustainability page for more information.
Campus Environmental Organizations
- American Planning Association
- California Student Sustainability Coalition
- Campus Center for the Environment
- Davis College Green Party
- Environmental Health and Safety - Monitors, trains for and responds to hazardous situations.
- The Environmental Policy and Planning Commission of ASUCD. Also known as EPPC (pronounced epic).
- Environmental Science and Policy Club
- Freedom From Hunger
- Project Compost
- R4 Recycling - handles all things related to Recycling on campus.
- Students for Sustainable Agriculture
- UC Davis Environmental Justice Project
- UC Davis Fire Department The first response Hazards Materials response team for the campus and all of Yolo County
City and Community Organizations
- Putah Creek Council— Volunteer to protect our nature nearby.
- Cool Davis — Empowering the residents, businesses, and community organizations of Davis to pursue an environmentally friendly, low-carbon lifestyle. We make green easy one step at a time.
- Cache Creek Wild — Working to make Cache Creek a state Wild and Scenic river.
- City of Davis Recycling Program — Recycling and waste reduction outreach to Davis residents, businesses and schools.
- Davis RISE — Recycling Is Simply Elementary. Facilitates Recycling in Davis schools.
- Center for Land-Based Learning — engages youth in the interplay of agriculture, nature and society
- Local Sierra Club
- Tuleyome — Want to work on Yolo, Solano, Lake County environmental issues?
- Yolo GE Free — Community group organizing against the spread of Genetically Modified (GM) crops.
- Yolo Hiker — Go hiking in nearby wild spaces
- Voluntary Gas Tax Group — It'll encourage you to reduce your emissions and benefit other environmental groups, too!