F Street is a street that runs north-south. Along with Anderson and Pole Line Road, it is perhaps one of the most important north-south thoroughfares in Davis. While downtown, it runs between E Street and G Street. It starts at 1st Street and runs north out of town, where it becomes County Road 101a.
Police cars can frequently be seen patrolling F Street. There is no word yet on if they are referred to as the "F Troop".
You can get to F Street by way of Yolobus 42A/B, E Bus Line, F Bus Line, P Bus Line, and Q Bus Line bus lines.
In mid-2005, the traffic lights at the 3rd Street intersection were replaced by 4-way stop signs.
F Street was once known as Oak Street.
- Covell Drainage Channel Trail, just north of Anderson & F Street by the Covell Drainage Channel.
Restaurants and Shopping
- Armadillo Music
- Dimple Records
- FedEx Office formerly Kinko's
- Just KIDding
- The Luxury Out House Company
- Original Steve's
- Silver Dragon
- Taqueria El Burrito in the E St Plaza
- The Paint Chip
- The Posh Bagel
- All Star Rents
- Aries Surgical
- Asian Massage Therapy
- Marc Thompson - Mortgage Planner
- Wells Fargo
- US Bank
- Strands Salon