|Feline/Buff Domestic Shorthair|
|May 3, 2010|
|A diva who rules with a pudgy, striped fist|
- Fiona was adopted in August of 2010 from a cat rescue group in Sacramento by LoriOrf and her husband.
- She loves to cuddle on the couch and sleeps on her parents' bed on a pink fleece blanket her parents made for her.
- She is spoiled rotten and loved by everyone who meets her.
- She is a big fan of meowing.
- She enjoys purring and making biscuits as frequently as possible.
- She has a new brother named Mumford as of 02/16/13. He is a (maybe) 3 year old (possibly) Corgi/ Daschund and spaniel mix. 'Tis difficult to tell with shelter dogs :)