|228 G Street inside The G Street WunderBar|
|11:00 am — 9:00 pm seven days a week|
|October 26, 2011|
|Cash and Major Credit Cards|
Foothill Grill is located inside The G Street WunderBar at 228 G Street in downtown Davis, CA. The Foothill Grill features classic grill fare, traditional BBQ items such as pulled pork, tri-tip, hot links and cole slaw, as well as a different BBQ special and soup every day.
Menu Selections All of their menu items are made on-site. They take the freshness and quality of their ingredients very seriously. If they could get the city council to allow them to raise steer in the parking lot, they would. At Foothill Grill you get what you want. If what you want isn’t on the menu, tell them and they’ll try and get it.
All menu items are available to go (except the alcohol of course).
- Fries – A full pound of big, fat steak fries. - $4.45
- House Fries – Steak fries smothered in grilled onions, garlic and jalapeños. — $5.95
- Onion Hoops – Huge hoops of beer-battered sweet onion. - $5.95
- Deep-fried Pickles – Kosher pickle chips battered and deep-fried. Crunchy, juicy and pickley. Served with a sriracha cream sauce. - $5.95
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Sliders – Smoked applewood bacon and blue cheese dressing served on brioche buns. — $5.95
- Tri-tip or Pulled Pork Sliders – Two grilled tri-tip or pulled pork sliders with caramelized onion served on brioche buns. — $5.95
- Wings – A full pound of crisp, meaty and juicy whole wing sections. Served with bleu cheese or chipotle cream dressing and celery sticks- $6.95
- Garlic Fried Ravioli – Three cheese ravioli fried in garlic olive oil and topped with shredded parmesan cheese. Served with a side of marinara sauce. — $7.95
Add grilled chicken or tri-tip for $2.00.
- Yolo Bounty – A bowl of mixed seasonal greens and veggies served with lemon vinaigrette, balsamic vinaigrette or bleu cheese dressings. - $5.95
- Hail Caesar – The classic with house made Caesar dressing and croutons. $ 5.95
Side Dishy Things
- Cole Slaw – Shredded cabbage and apple in a buttermilk cider dressing. - $3.95
- Yolo Bounty – Our dinner salad in a smaller size. - $3.95
- Soup du Jour – Soup so good we have it daily! $3.95 cup / $5.95 bowl
Main Dish Things
Served with fries, cole slaw or garden salad.
- Grilled Cheese Margherita – Asiago, mozzarella and fontina cheeses, basil leaves and fresh tomatoes grilled on sliced sourdough. — $7.95
- BBLT – Bacon, more bacon, lettuce and tomato served on grilled sourdough. — $7.95
- Valley Burger – A charbroiled, one-third pound Angus beef burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and your choice of cheese. – $6.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- Foothill Burger – A charbroiled half-pound Angus beef burger with lettuce, tomato and onion and your choice of cheese. – $7.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- KT-22 – A charbroiled two-third pound Angus beef monster served with all the fixings, triple cheese, grilled onions and peppers. - $9.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- Grilled Hot Link – A Louisiana hot link served on grilled sourdough with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions and Foothill BBQ sauce. — $7.95
- BBQ Chicken – A full chicken breast seasoned and grilled. Served with lettuce, onion, tomato and Foothill BBQ sauce on a brioche bun. — $8.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- Grilled Tri-Tip – A half-pound of grilled tri-tip served with sautéed onions and Foothill BBQ sauce on a sourdough roll. — $8.95
- BBQ Pulled Pork – Smoked pork shoulder pulled by hand with Foothill BBQ sauce served on a brioche bun. - $8.95
- The BIG Mess – A charbroiled one-pound patty served open face over grilled sourdough and topped with caramelized onions and peppers, roasted tomatoes, and fries under a blanket of cheddar cheese. — $11.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- The BIG HOT Mess – The BIG Mess with Foothill Grill’s habañero slather. — $12.95 (add bacon for $1.50)
- Pork N.Y. Strip Steak – A grilled 8-ounce all-natural pork steak served with a salad and steak fries. — $10.95
- BBQ Special of the Day – Ask your server about today’s BBQ special. — A.Q.
- A full selection of non-alcoholic beverages, premium beers, wines and spirits are available from the bar.
- All of our menu items are available to-go. Please inform your server of your needs and we will see to it that they are met.
- The United States Food and Drug Administration recommends consuming ground meat that has been cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F. We believe you should be able to choose your desired internal temperature.
2013-01-04 17:30:42 I was legitimately confused as how to order when I first walked in, as I'm so used to coming here as a bar. But the menu is general American food with a few interesting nuances. The poppers claim to have avocado and pesto but I personally didn't taste it. They were very very good but only 3 to an order for ~$7, so I probably wouldn't order it again, especially with Red Noodle 88 doing poppers for cheaper. The fires are the big steak fry types, which I personally liked. My boyfriend's burger was extremely good though. —HannahToru