Sometimes we get really thirsty. Like for a large jug of high fructose corn syrup mixed with carbonated water. And you also probably don't want to pay a lot for it either. (There are certain sodas that are now made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Sierra Mist and Pepsi Throwback are two examples. Also, some restaurants serve Mexican Coke in glass bottles which is made with real sugar.)
So here is a list of places in Davis where you can get fountain drinks:
Free Refills and Not Behind Counter
- Dos Coyotes — has a mixing dispenser so you can get a much wider selection than with conventional one tap/one flavor style fountains.
- El Mariachi - They have horchata but you have to pay for refills.
- Jack in the Box - Soda is sort of flat.
- McDonalds - North Davis location sodas are sort of flat.
- Panda Express
- Taco Bell
- Taqueria Guadalajara - They not only have soda, but pineapple juice and horchata as well! With free refills on those!
Free Refills But Behind the Counter