Help the Wiki
The first step to editing is to sign up for an account. It's free, and it lets us know who you are.
Most of the wiki's help files, which can assist you with making and formatting pages, are on the Wiki Spot main site.
Primary help pages:
- Help with Editing
- Help with Formatting
- Help with Linking
- Help with Headings
- Help with Tables
- Help with Images
- Help with Lists
- Help with Macros
You can also play around with new tags in our Wiki Sand Box.
If none of these resources are useful, head on over to Wiki help.
- Suicide Prevention of Yolo County - Anonymous crisis hotline: (530) 756-7542
- California Poison Control Center: 1-800-876-4766
- Student Health and Wellness Center Advice Nurse: (530) 752-9649
- Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence Center
- Campus Violence Prevention Program
- Recovering From Spiritual Abuse
- Sutter Davis Hospital - Site of the only emergency room in Davis
- 211 Yolo Information about available community services, dial 21196. In english, spanish, and a language I didn't recognize.
- Yolo Crisis Nursery - Child abuse prevention place
Keep these saved on your cell phone because 9-1-1 on cell phones does not call the local emergency response people.
- City of Davis Police Department emergency (530) 758-3600, non-emergency (530) 747-5400
- City of Davis Fire Department emergency (530) 756-3400, non-emergency (530) 757-5684
- UC Davis Police Deparment emergency (530) 752-1230, non-emergency (530) 752-1727, business (530) 752-8943
- UC Davis Fire Department emergency (530) 752-1234, non-emergency (530) 752-1727, business (530) 752-1236
- Yolo Wildlife Rescue - Phone: (530) 753-9453
- Academic Help - for resources and advice
- Student Organizations - many of which are geared towards helping the community
2009-06-02 21:18:28 pretty awesome page —StevenDaubert
2013-03-14 15:32:47 Our site no longer loads, which means no one can see it and we have lost all the material - can someone help. The address is http://gsa.ucdavis.edu. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. —toolej