Since 1938 the Old City Hall located at 226 F Street has served as City Hall, Fire Station, Police Station and, until 2012, a restaurant (as the Bistro 33 banquet room). The building is now home to Bistro 33 Tavern. The building was originally designed in the Spanish Colonial Revival Style by architect P. L. Dragon. When it was dedicated on August 31st 1938 much mention was made about the special case that held the "Jerome Davis Trophy".

The Eastman's Originals Collection at Shields Library has some photos of this and other buildings in Davis and on Campus over the years.

This building was occupied by the Davis Police Department from 1971 up until they moved to their new building in the early 2000s.

In the late 19th century, the home of William Marden stood in this lot of land.

To learn more about Davis history, please visit our pages of Historic Places, Town History and Davis Timeline.