Hoffman's Garage was started by Leroy R. Hoffman in 1914 when he purchased and renamed the Bowers Garage.
The business was threatened by the fire of March 1st 1916, but was saved.
Not to be confused with Hoffmann Automotive
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.