Indian food is delicious, often spicy, and has many dishes to suit either a meat-eater's or vegetarian's palate. Restaurants at which to eat Indian food include:
- Kathmandu Kitchen and their booth at the Farmers Market.
- Namaste Nepal Restaurant opened in 2010 in the U Mall.
- Preethi Indian Cuisine — arrived in 2012
- Raja's next to campus, which also has a booth at the Farmers' Market.
- Yeti Restaurant — opened in 2012
Outside of Davis:
Kathmandu, Raja's, Namaste Nepal, Preethi, and Pooja Indian Grill offer lunch Buffets. Kathmandu and Namaste deliver.
2012 has been a big year for Indian food in Davis, with three new Indian restaurants opening. The number of Indian restaurants is starting to rival the number of Thai restaurants.
2005-11-01 19:29:03 The Raja's got a great lunch buffet, and their curry is always cooked to perfection! —JohnDudek
2012-08-06 19:42:56 I went to Raja's the other day for lunch buffer. Apparently they're only charging $5.95 for the summer. Love it. —ykarmi
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.