The J. J. Gallagher Blacksmith Shop was sold to Eugene J. Stevenot in 1909. Mr. Stevenot announced that he would continue the business.
Described as being near the post office?
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.