|622 E. 8th Street|
|at the corner of 8th and F Streets|
|9 am to 7 pm, Monday-Friday|
|by appointment only|
|Johanna Utter, L.Ac., FABORM|
Johanna Utter, L.Ac., FABORM has been practicing acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in Davis since 1990. She is licensed by the State of California and as a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM), she is certified in Oriental Reproductive Medicine. Her practice includes individual dietary and lifestyle counseling in a holistic approach to wellness that addresses body, mind, spirit, and emotions.
Johanna’s practice focuses on:
- Women’s health, including fertility, menstrual cramps, PMS, perimenopause, menopause, exhaustion and hormone imbalances
- Digestive problems, incorporating dietary counseling and awareness of food sensitivities
- Emotional stress, including anxiety, frustration/irritation, depression, PTSD
- Acute and chronic pain relief, such as headaches, back pain, muscle tightness
- Respiratory conditions, including sinus congestion, allergies, cold/flu, cough, asthma
Her clients report a greater sense of well-being, with more energy, better sleep, and relief from anxiety and pain.
Spiritual Direction Johanna completed a three-year internship training program in The Art of Spiritual Direction, offered through The Bread of Life in Sacramento. Using contemplative listening and guidance, she helps her patients to explore the yearnings of their hearts, their spiritual path, and an awareness of the divine flow in their lives and bodies.