|777 F Street, Davis, CA 95616|
|8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Mon. - Fri.|
|Phone / Fax|
|Phone: (530) 231-4949|
|Fax: (530) 231-7584|
|Avvo - Client Reviews and Peer Endorsements|
Justin C. Lowenthal, Esq.
|Attorney (Bar number: 273877)|
|Real Estate Broker (CA DRE Lic. No. 01892799)|
|Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Financing|
Lowenthal, APC - Real Estate Attorneys + Business Lawyers
Positioned to serve clients throughout Yolo, Solano, Sacramento, and surrounding Counties, Lowenthal, APC is a law office conveniently located in central Davis, California. Lowenthal is dedicated to providing full-service legal representation and counsel to clients, with a core focus on business and real estate law. By leveraging its attorneys’ combined business and real estate savvy, Lowenthal helps clients navigate the ever-changing and complex areas of the law dealing with business and commercial transactions, corporate matters, real estate, and construction.
The real estate attorneys and business lawyers of Lowenthal APC advise and represent clients in a variety of transactions and disputes involving multiple industries, such as agriculture, construction, real estate, science and technology, to name a few. They routinely assist clients with:
* Legal forms, contracts, and investments.
* Corporations, partnerships, and LLCs.
* Buying and selling a home, commercial building, or business.
* Real estate disputes including, among other common disputes, those related to easements, earnest money deposits, a failure to disclose a known defect, concealment and misrepresentation about the condition of a property, co-ownership (partition), and title defects.
* Mechanics liens and disputes with contractors.
* Disputes with real estate brokers.
Justin C. Lowenthal, Real Estate Attorney-Broker
Justin is a problem-solver with a creative approach to complex deal-making and high-pressure dispute resolution. He is honored to have been peer reviewed and rated by his clients, each time receiving the highest marks, both as an attorney and as a real estate broker.
Attorney Justin Lowenthal has been awarded the prestigious AV Preeminent® rating, an award, according to Martindale-Hubbell®, that is shared by an elite group of just 10% of all attorneys, including only those who have achieved the highest level of professional excellence for legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. Justin is a Top Contributor on Avvo.com and earned the Avvo.com Client's Choice Award with over 40 5-star ratings from clients. Justin is also a practicing real estate broker and Realtor® with millions of dollars in real estate bought and sold. He is a 5-Star Agent on Zillow.
Justin practices in the area of real estate, business, and construction law in Davis and throughout Yolo County. View his profile here.
- Advance Planning — Plan now, save later. That has been Lowenthal's mantra for years when it comes to advance planning with respect to business and real estate. With their experience in these areas, Lowenthal has the savvy and know-how to help you spot potential issues, plan in advance and avoid costly mistakes
- Finance — Lowenthal assists borrowers, investors and lenders in structuring, negotiating, and documenting commercial and other project finance loans, syndicates, group investments, and other complex financial arrangements, including leveraged buyouts, acquisition financing, equity participations and recapitalizations
- Transactions - Real estate transactions are significant financial matters; therefore, having an attorney to protect your best interests is a smart decision. For years, Lowenthal has been successfully assisting clients with matters involving residential and commercial real estate, business ventures, development and investment
- Litigation & ADR - Litigation can arise in any aspect of real estate from acquisition and financing to development and construction to management and leasing. The disputes can be as varied as the parties and the projects themselves. Lowenthal vigorously represent our clients in mediation, arbitration, administrative proceedings and litigation, with a focus on co-ownership (partition) disputes, title defects, C.A.R. purchase agreement disputes, real estate non-disclosure, concealment, and misrepresentation, and breach of fiduciary duty.
In a jam? There are a variety of legal services available in Davis!
2012-05-31 20:24:00 Justin Lowenthal has been my trusted commercial attorney for the better part of a year. Last year I started my own business full of starry-eyed I-can-do-it-myselfness and came up pretty quickly against the realities of small business ownership: contracts, leases, accounting, TI's, predatory merchants, business structuring for optimal vs. haphazard growth, employment structure (this is a HUGE deal this year since they have raised the misclassification penalties to bankrupting minimums!!) and much, much more. Justin is savvy, clear cut, and his services are intensely personalized. And I can afford his rates!
I get regular updates about material I need to be keeping on file, how to protect my confidentiality, and how to streamline my setup. I never feel like I am being nickle and dimed for every second that we are conversing- in fact I feel like he has spent way more unbilled time researching industry specific law for me than he should!
I definitely recommend giving him a call for a free consult. He's fantastic at estates/wills/trusts work as well.
2012-08-02 18:29:44 Had an initial consultation with Justin Lowenthal, about trademark and LLC incorporation. I was very impressed with Lowenthal and found him to be extremely professional and helpful. He went above and beyond what I expected from a consultation.
After the consultation, I emailed him an additional question and he responded extremely promptly. Any future legal needs I have, I will certainly consult Lowenthal