|510 4th Street|
|8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Mon. - Fri.|
|Phone / Fax|
|Phone: (530) 231-4949|
|Fax: (530) 231-4823|
|LowenthalLaw (IM Only)|
|Davis Business Attorney - Lowenthal, APC|
|Avvo - Client Reviews and Peer Endorsements|
|Justin C. Lowenthal|
|Attorney (Bar number: 273877)|
|Real Estate Broker (CA BRE Lic. No. 01892799)|
|Cash, Check, Credit Card, Financing, ARAG Legal Insurance|
Lowenthal, APC - Representing Funders, Founders & Businesses of Any Size
Positioned to serve clients throughout Yolo, Solano, Sacramento, and surrounding Counties, Lowenthal, APC is a law office conveniently located in downtown Davis, California. Lowenthal is dedicated to providing full-service legal representation and counsel to clients, with a core focus on business and real estate law. By leveraging its attorneys’ combined business and real estate savvy, Lowenthal helps clients navigate the ever-changing and complex areas of the law dealing with business and commercial transactions, corporate matters and real estate.
Justin C. Lowenthal, Shareholder - Business & Real Estate Attorney
Recognizing clients' need for accessibility, responsiveness, and consistency from their attorney, Justin strives to exceed his clients expectations in these respects. At Lowenthal, APC, Justin's creative and personalized approach will provide you with a level of service that is not readily available at other law firms. Justin's dedication to knowing, understanding and utilizing the law pertaining to business, real estate, and investing sets him apart from other attorneys in the region.
"I do everything possible to make my clients feel reassured that I am there for them. Accessibility and communication are key. I consistently keep my clients informed and updated, and I spend quite a bit of time learning about them, their goals, and their needs so that I can foster long-term relationships. I don't believe there should be a boilerplate process to working with my clients and solving their legal issues. For that reason, when you choose to retain our office to represent you, you can count on receiving personalized representation, honest opinions and an advisable course of action based on realistic expectations." - Justin
Justin is a Davis native, and an active member of the Davis local business community. Justin is admitted to practice in the State of California and before all California courts, and he is a member of and volunteer for various legal organizations, including California Lawyers for the Arts. Justin also serves on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for the Davis Chamber of Commerce as the organization's General Counsel.
Lowenthal, APC serves clients in Davis, Yolo County and throughout Northern California. To schedule an appointment to discuss your individual or business matter with Justin, call us at (530) 231-4949.
- Corporate / Business — Formation (LLCs, partnerships, corporations), benefit, nonprofit, loan-out, and professional corporations, buy-sell agreements, corporate revival, commercial transactions and contracts, licenses, capitalization and preliminary financing, software and product development, e-commerce, (voluntary/involuntary) dissolution
- Employment and Human Resources — Overtime, offer letters, employment contracts, engagement agreements, stock grant/option plans, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, classification (employees, unpaid interns, independent contractors), wage garnishments / Earnings Withholding Orders ("EWOs")
- Tech - Software copyrights, trademarks, licenses, development and sales, nondisclosure/confidentiality agreements ("NDA/CDAs"), restricted project and material transfer agreements, assignments and IP purchase agreements, work-made-for-hire agreements, trade secrets
- Real Estate — Representation for property owners and managers, mobilehome residency and acquisition matters, clouds on title, purchase and sales, transactional disputes
- Collections - Commercial debt collection, judgment enforcement and collection
In a jam? There are a variety of legal services available in Davis!
2012-05-31 20:24:00 Justin Lowenthal has been my trusted commercial attorney for the better part of a year. Last year I started my own business full of starry-eyed I-can-do-it-myselfness and came up pretty quickly against the realities of small business ownership: contracts, leases, accounting, TI's, predatory merchants, business structuring for optimal vs. haphazard growth, employment structure (this is a HUGE deal this year since they have raised the misclassification penalties to bankrupting minimums!!) and much, much more. Justin is savvy, clear cut, and his services are intensely personalized. And I can afford his rates!
I get regular updates about material I need to be keeping on file, how to protect my confidentiality, and how to streamline my setup. I never feel like I am being nickle and dimed for every second that we are conversing- in fact I feel like he has spent way more unbilled time researching industry specific law for me than he should!
I definitely recommend giving him a call for a free consult. He's fantastic at estates/wills/trusts work as well.
2012-08-02 18:29:44 Had an initial consultation with Justin Lowenthal, about trademark and LLC incorporation. I was very impressed with Lowenthal and found him to be extremely professional and helpful. He went above and beyond what I expected from a consultation.
After the consultation, I emailed him an additional question and he responded extremely promptly. Any future legal needs I have, I will certainly consult Lowenthal