Many restaurants have lunch specials to keep business flowing during lunch hours. They are often helpful to students who do not have much money and limited time to cook or pack a lunch. This is a page designed for people to list the lunch specials around town. (See also Cheap Food and lunch buffets)
- Farmer's Kitchen Cafe Bio-regional gourmet lunches deeply discounted to order on-line for prepaid subscribers. $1 off on any lunch special with U-Dash ticket. Month of September, U-Dash riders get subscriber price for lunch..go to www.http//farmerskitchencafe.com, select "subscription meals" and place your on-line order. (Beautiful gourmet lunches for as little as $4.95-$6.95, depending on daily menu). In place of subscriber #, type u-dash. Also, see regular cafe menu online at the same site.
- Seasons - $ 6.95 - 11.95. This high class restaurant offers great lunch prices for an upscale restaurant. Went there May 1st 2012 and no reduced lunch specials, just the special of the day.
- Davis Noodle city - $4.95-7.50 (lunch specials served until 5pm!) Many of their dishes come in cheaper lunch portions. Their eggplant is very good.
- Ding How - $ 3.50-6.50 (3.50 take out special served with rice only). the regular lunch specials 4.95-6.50 are served with fried rice, chow mein, soup, egg roll, and fruit. They are known for their fake meats, ask for the vegetarian lunch special menu.
- House of Chang - $5.50-$6.25 Soup, eggroll, fried wonton, steamed or fried rice, orange, meat entree.
- Hunan - $4.25-6.25, Comes with either soup or salad (your choice) and a fried won ton. However many people seem to have differing opinions on taste, quality, and shady business practices.
- Jade Garden - $ 4.50-5.95 Soup, eggroll, and your choice of chow mein, fried rice or white rice.
- Silver Dragon - $5.50 - $6.75, served with hot and sour soup, egg roll, chow mein, and pork fried rice
- Wok of Flame - $5.25 - 5.95, served with pork fried rice and pork chow mein.
- Davis Lunchbox - $8.00, traditional Szechuan style, served with a main and a side dish, and a bottle of water.
- Osteria Fasulo -$ 15.00 3 courses Pasta Special (cup of soup or salad,choices of pasta.dessert) Monday though Friday 11:30am to 1:30pm
( reservations suggested 530 758- 1324)
- Nobu Hiro - $5.50-7.99 various japanese lunch specials, including a bento box that has the option of double sashimi (any combination of tuna and salmon). They also have a sushi buffet for $11.99+ tax
- Sam's Mediterranean - Daily lunch special in which the item of the day comes with a free drink.
- Downloaddish - Up to $8 full lunch portion with a free drink and $1 delivery service.
- El Mariachi - Daily lunch special, includes drink
- Sophia's - $7.95, lunch served with salad, spring roll and rice
- Thai Nakorn - $7.45 - 8.95, veggie and meat lunch specials, most around $7.95 (comes with rice, soup, wontons, and orange)
- Thai Recipes - $7.00 - 8.50 served with rice and soup. Their lunch specials do not discount much from their normal prices (not much more than a dollar off per entree) but the food is quite good.
- KetMoRee - $11.00 non noodle dishes are served with rice. Same portions as dinner but with discounted price.
- Taste of Thai -