Mall rats and others may be interested to know that our "local" malls are:
- University Mall - barely qualifies as a mall but it is in Davis (might be called a strip-mall by some) It used to have a single contiguous walkway down the center and qualified better as a mall. You can no longer walk through the interior of the mall from one end to the other since Forever 21 took over the west side entrance of the mall.
- Arden Fair Mall - Sacramento
- Downtown Plaza - Sacramento A little closer, not as big as Arden.
- Country Club Plaza Mall - Sacramento
- Florin Mall - Sacramento
- Vacaville Premium Outlets - http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=50
- Roseville Galleria - Roseville Relatively far away, but only a few years old and more "high end".
- Solano Mall - Fairfield Pretty far away. Good if you forgot something on your way to the Bay Area.
- Sunrise Marketplace - Citrus Heights
Perhaps you'd like to be directed to other Shopping Centers?