This purpose of this page is to collect all of the information about meeting spaces in Davis. There are lots of options for people to gather for meetings in public and private spaces; some for free and some for pay. I'd like to categorize by Free and Paid, then list all of the pertinent information for someone trying to make a decision: seating capacity, hours open, amenities, location and contact info.
Yolo County Library - Mary L. Stephens Branch at 315 East 14th Street in Central Davis.
- The Blanchard Community Room seats up to 120 and is free if used during regular library hours.
- The Small Conference Room provides seating for 15 around a large conference table. There is a white board available. It can be used for meetings, or drop-in study groups of three or more, when the Library is open.
- Multiple small-group study rooms can be reserved by the hour on a first-come, first-served basis with a wait list attached to the door of each room.
- Tandem Properties Conference Room at Northstar Park - seats about 15 people at an executive conference table in a separate building (with kitchenette & bathroom) behind their headquarters at 3500 Anderson Road. The building overlooks the pond at Northstar Park. Non-profit organizations and similar civic groups can reserve the room by calling the Tandem front desk during regular business hours.
- Hallmark Inn at 110 F Street in Downtown has two conference rooms that seat 20-50 people.
- Seasons at 102 F Street in Downtown has a private dining room that seats 40 people or 60 standing.
- TFLG, A Law Corporation at 202 Cousteau Place and 2nd Street has a Class A premium office boardroom with a second story view that seats 12-30 people for meetings, presentations, teleconferences and depositions. It is available by reservation on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pictures and contact information available on their website.
- US Bicycling Hall of Fame at 303 ["B Street] has meeting space available.
- Haute Again at 129 E Street has a wonderful little space on the second floor called The Garrett.
- Abaton Consulting offers a "presentation center" with lots of technical support available.
- The Davis Chamber of Commerce has a conference room at 604 3rd Street in Downtown that seats about 20 and is available to rent for non-members and free for current members for the first 8 hours.
- Pence Gallery at 212 D Street in Downtown has 5 different option to accommodate 18-70 people with tables and chairs included in the rental price. There is also a kitchen available. Pence Members receive 15% off rental prices.
- City of Davis offers several indoor spaces and lots of park space around town. Find all of their information on their website
- International House Davis at 10 College Park offers outdoor and indoor space for 8 - 120+ people in many different configurations. A kitchen is available. Find all their information on their website.
- Odd Fellows Hall at 415 Second Street can accommodate up to 288 people in a variety of configurations. A commercial kitchen, dance floor, stage and AV system are available. Check out their website for more information
- Peregrine School at 2650 Lillard Drive has various classrooms and meeting spaces available (primarily for afternoon, evening, and weekend events). The largest space is a multi-purpose room that can accommodate 80-100 people. AV, kitchen, and large outdoor space available.
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Davis has the following meeting spaces available on weekdays between 9am and 5pm for hourly rent (maxiumum meeting size): Senghas Meeting Room (20), Library (40), Social Hall (104). Each space includes access to sink & counter space for serving refreshments. AV equipped. Hourly rates vary depending on space and range from $25 to $150 per hour. UU Church Members receive 50% discount. See photos at the UU Church website: