Instrument Repair is what you need when your musical intruments or accessories get busted. Here's a list of places where you can get your things repaired. Most of these places and people also sell used or custom-built instruments.
- In Davis
- Fretted Strings - Harrison Phipps, 231 G St, Studio #27, Davis CA - guitars, basses, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins, etc.
- Full-service shop: repair, restoration, and custom instrument building
- Lutherie school: comprehensive instruction in both building and repair
- Lawrence Snyder Piano Service — (Davis) Piano Repair and Tuning
- Watermelon Music — E Street, Davis / (530) 758-4010 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Outside Davis
- Kline Music — Sutterville Street, Sacramento / (916) 456-8742
- Keith Cary - musician, instrument builder, and repairman
- Devin Hough - violin, viola, and cello repair
- Al Calderone ARCGUITAR, Winters, CA 530.902.8920 - Guitar builder, stringed instrument repair, vintage restoration
- Skip Simmons Amp Repair - Vintage tube guitar amp, harmonica amp, and studio equipment repair. Between Davis and Dixon. 707/678-5705