|Chapter Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/davisnsls/|
|For specific contacts please refer to our Contact Page|
|We Build Leaders Who Make a Better World.|
National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is an honor society that helps people discover and achieve their goals. NSLS offers life-changing lectures from the nation's leading presenters and a community where like-minded success-oriented individuals come together and help one another succeed. NSLS also serves as a powerful force of good in the greater community by encouraging and organizing action to better the world.
NSLS promotes strong leadership, personal growth, community action, and volunteerism in its members all across the nation.
The National Society of Leadership and Success was founded in 2001 with the sole purpose of creating lasting positive change. Beginning with a handful of chapters, NSLS now reaches more than 150,000 students around the world and over 280 chapters nationwide.
NSLS encourages community action, volunteerism, personal growth and strong leadership from its chapters and members around the world.
Learn more about the society at the National Society of Leadership and Success website.
NSLS's Davis Chapter was founded in 2009.
In merely 2.5 years, our Leadership Honors Society already has 273 registered members from UC Davis.
On September 28, 2011, Davis NSLS became the only NSLS Chapter in the United States to have given a Leadership Workshop to a local high school as a service to enrich our community by inspiring future leaders!
In the past, we have collaborated in events with community partners such as Relay For Life, Hands On Sacramento, Davis Garden Club, and Davis Rotary Club.
We also worked alongside with Center for Leadership Learning (CLL) on campus to host our Speakers Event, where we introduced Life Lessons and Success Formulas from professional speakers.
IN A NATIONAL SURVEY, SOCIETY ADVISORS INDICATED:
- The Society made a positive difference in their students' lives: 100%
- The Society met or exceeded their expectations: 97%
- The Society positively affects student retention: 81%
- The Society positively affects students' grades: 81%
IN A NATIONAL SURVEY, SOCIETY MEMBERS INDICATED:
- They are likely to recommend the Society to their peers: 99%
- Their investment of time and money in the Society was worth the resources spent: 98%
- They will be more successful in life as a result of their participation in the Society: 95%
- The Society makes it more likely they will achieve their life goals: 94%