Statewide Special/UDEL/School election — November 8, 2005
The last day to register to vote in this election was October 24, 2005. Absentee ballot applications must have been received at the county clerk by November 1, 2005.
The election took place on November 8, 2005. Results can be found at: November 2005 Yolo County Election/Results.
- Davis Joint Unified School District Board of Education (3 seats)
- Non-Davis Districts
- Esparto Unified School District
- Janine Gnoss, Dianne King, Julio Cota, James A. Schulte, Helen H. Voss, Allison Lucero
- Winters Joint Unified School District
- Robert R. Nickelson, Jay Shepherd, Mary Jo Rodolfa, Russ Lester
- Woodland Joint Unified School district
- Frank Glover, Mary Hester, Carlos Penilla, Rogelio Villagrana
- County Board of Education
- Proposition 73 — Waiting period and parental notification before termination of minor's pregnancy
- Proposition 74 — Public school teachers. Waiting period for permanent status. Dismissal.
- Proposition 75 — Public employee union dues. Restrictions on political contributions. Employee consent requirement.
- Proposition 76 — State spending and school funding limits.
- Proposition 77 — Redistricting.
- Proposition 78 — Discounts on prescription drugs.
- Proposition 79 — Prescription drug discounts. State-negotiated rebates.
- Proposition 80 — Electric service providers. Regulation.
2005-10-30 18:47:44 I just got my absentee ballot (registered in Davis) and I don't see anything about the County Board of Education. —KenjiYamada
- Area 2 is Davis, so I don't know why it's not on my sample ballot either. — AndrewChen
2005-10-30 18:51:36 I think the County Board of Education election is only for certain districts. Also, I am going to be working for the Yolo County Elections Office at the Precinct 59 polling place, Puntillo's Garage. Is anybody else on the wiki working in the election? —NickSchmalenberger
2005-11-07 00:36:10 Random question, does anyone know if any election night parties are going to take place? —LizethCazares