November 7th, 2006 Election
The last day to register was October 23, 2006. The last day to request an absentee ballot was October 31, 2006. For registration, early voting information, and county results, see http://www.yoloelections.org. California election results are available at the Secretary of State's website.
- Measure H — Annexation of West Sacramento, Woodland, Davis and surrounding areas into SMUD's service area.
- Measure I — Replacement of PG&E as electric company by SMUD in West Sacramento, Woodland, Davis, and surrounding areas.
- Measure K — Target Measure
- Measure L — A non-binding, advisory measure for the City to adopt Choice Voting.
US Congress California #1
- Art Olivier (Libertarian)
- Janice Jordan (Peace and Freedom)
- Edward Noonan (American Independent)
- Peter Camejo (Green)
- Phil Angelides (Democrat)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (Republican)
- Lynnett Shaw (Libertarian)
- John Garamendi (Democrat)
- Tom McClintock (Republican)
- Stewart Alexander (Peace and Freedom)
- James King (American Independent)
- Donna Warren (Green)
- Chuck Poochigian (Republican)
- Jack Harrison (Peace and Freedom)
- Jerry Brown (Democrat)
- Kenneth Weissman (Libertarian)
- Michael Wyman (Green)
Secretary of State
- Bruce Mc Pherson (Republican)
- Debra Bowen (Democrat)
- Forrest Hill (Green)
- Gail Lightfoot (Libertarian)
- Glenn McMillon, Jr (American Independent)
- Margie Akin (Peace and Freedom)
- Bill Lockyer (Democrat)
- Claude Parrish (Republican)
- E. Noonan (American Independent)
- Gerald Sanders (Peace and Freedom)
- Marian Smithson (Libertarian)
- Mehul Thakker (Green)
California State Assembly #8
- Proposition 83: Sex Offenders. Sexually Violent Predators. Punishment, Residence Restrictions and Monitoring. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 84: Water Quality, Safety and Supply. Flood Control. Natural Resource Protection. Park Improvements. Bonds. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 85: Waiting Period and Parental Notification Before Termination of Minor's Pregnancy. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
- Proposition 86: Tax on Cigarettes. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 87: Alternative Energy. Research, Production, Incentives. Tax on California Oil. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 88: Education Funding. Real Property Parcel Tax. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 89: Political Campaigns. Public Financing. Corporate Tax Increase. Contribution and Expenditure Limits. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 90: Government Acquisition, Regulation of Private Property. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
2006-11-03 16:43:51 Voter Guide from davis peeps: http://www.archive.org/download/PRED_voter_guide_11-06/voterguide-lowres.pdf —MistressAlthaea