If Davis is a blur to you, maybe you need glasses, contact lenses, or other eye care. Most people go to optometrists, but others go to ophthalmologists. An optometrist has a Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D. - Oculus Doctor) from an optometry school, generally including four years of postgraduate work. An ophthalmologist, on the other hand, is a medical doctor with an M.D. (Medicinae Doctor) degree.
For questions and answers related to eye care please go to Eye Questions.
These eye care professionals in Davis may be able to help you out:
- Advanced Valley Eye Associates — Robert B. Miller, M.D. & Dena Davidson, O.D.
- Angel Eye Care & Family Optometry - Dr. Sara Niyati-Haddadan, O.D. and Dr. Laila Niyati, O.D.
- Baker Optometry - Dr. Alex Baker O.D. ( Opening Mid June 2019 ).
- Busby & Suzuki (Davis Optometry )— Dr. Leslie J. Busby, O.D. and Dr. JoAnne Suzuki, O.D.
- Christine Chao OD
- Dennis J Guerrieri OD
- Helmus Optometry — Dr. Mark R. Helmus, OD; Dr. Joann L. Helmus, OD; and Dr. Alex Baker, OD
- Medical Vision Technology — William Wagner, O.D.; David Kira, M.D.; and Alexander Grand, M.D.
- Wayne Schrader OD — Dr. Wayne Schrader, O.D. and Dr. Shea M. Patrick, O.D.
- Student Health and Wellness Center — The UC Davis Student Health and Wellness Center is now offering Optometry Services as of Winter 2013
Outside of Davis:
- Winters Eyecare — Dr. Edward P. Andersen, O.D.
Optometrists License Search http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=GEN&p_qte_pgm_code=6900