|UC Davis Zeta Upsilon Chapter Website|
|Phi Sigma Pi National Website|
|President Michelle Tin, email@example.com|
The Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity (ΦΣΠ) is a honor fraternity with the purpose of fostering the ideals of scholarship, leadership and fellowship. Phi Sigma Pi is organized into approximately one hundred collegiate chapters at four-year collegiate institutions and several regionally established alumni chapters and associations serving approximately 40,000 brothers. The first chapter was founded on February 14, 1916 at what is now known as the University of Central Missouri. In 2003, Phi Sigma Pi established Teach For America as its national philanthropy.
The UC Davis chapter, Zeta Upsilon was founded on January 13, 2013.
- The acquisition and dissemination of information and knowledge through scholarship.
- The application of professional skills and the fostering of leadership qualities by promoting and advancing the welfare of humanity.
- The fostering of non-discriminatory, fraternal fellowship within our ranks.
Collectively, these three ideals are known as "The Tripod" of Phi Sigma Pi. Joining Phi Sigma Pi is the first step in a lifelong journey of increased awareness, improved capabilities, greater opportunities and a network of friendships. Phi Sigma Pi is open for membership to both male and female students who possess the following credentials:
- Completed a minimum of one semester or one quarter of college work.
- Achieved a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
The brothers of Phi Sigma Pi tend to be some of the most involved students on campus. They routinely have members who are also involved in other fraternities or sororities, honor societies, university athletics, and many other organizations. Phi Sigma Pi support involvement in other organizations and membership in Phi Sigma Pi poses no conflict with membership in any other campus organization.
During Phi Sigma Pi’s first quarter as a chapter at UC Davis, the chapter held the highest average GPA for Winter 2013.
Learn more about Phi Sigma Pi Zeta Upsilon at PhiSigmaPiDavis.com.
- President - Michelle Tin
- Vice President - Julia Lu
- Parliamentarian - Julie Burrall
- Secretary - Kelly Otsuka
- Treasurer - Victor Kao
- Historian - Tammy La
- Initiate Advisor - Halyna Svitlynets
- Recruitment Advisor - Shana Ngo
- Fundraising Chair - Margaret Lee
- Scholarship Chair - Marina Brown
- Leadership Chair - Anna Chen
- Fellowship Chair - Niba Nirmal
- Public Relations Chair - Kathy Ho