County Road 53 in the Capay Valley provides public access to Pierce Canyon Falls overlook. You need to be there shortly after a big rain to see much flow over the falls. The trail also offers diverse wildflowers in spring, panoramic views of Capay Valley and a nice trail along a tiny creek.
- Pierce Canyon Falls - BRT Insights 01april2013
- Yolo County Road 53 to Pierce Canyon Falls - map & photos by Pablo 28may2011
Photos & Videos
- Pierce Canyon Trail - JimH photos 01april2013
- Pierce Canyon Trail Wildflower Slideshow 01april2013
- Pierce Canyon Falls - Andrew Potter 21may2011
- Hiking trip to Pierce Canyon Falls - Louise Berben 02may2010
- Pierce Canyon hiking trail - FEAT Club 21feb2009
See more: Hiking Trails in Yolo County CA.