A relic from PCN 2004Founded in 1987, Pilipino Culture Night (PCN) is a production hosted by Mga Kapatid that showcases singing, acting, and traditional Pilipino dances. It is a year-long process that builds community between the seven Pilipino American organizations, as well as those who are excited to learn about and share our culture. Dedication, an enthusiastic spirit, and openness to new experiences are the characteristics needed to be a part of this landmark event.
A relic from PCN 2004PCN welcomes and encourages people of all backgrounds to come and learn about the Pilipino culture.
"We aspire to promote Pilipino culture and awareness by educating the participants and the attending audience of Pilipino Culture Night, as well as build a stronger, more unified family among the Pilipino and Pilipino American community by producing a great show."
The 2014-2015 school year will hold the 28th Annual PCN. This year's PCN Coordinators are Kristy Lauron and Michael McClain
Previous PCN Themes
- 2014-2015 - A Forgotten Story
- 2013-2014 - Ang Pinapangarap ko
- 2012-2013 - Walang Kapalit
- 2011-2012 - Suntok sa Buwan
- 2010-2011 - Ang Tanging Pagmamahal / The Greatest Love of All
- 2009-2010 - Mga Kababayan Ko
- 2008-2009 - Ang Mamatay ng Dahil Sa'yo
- 2007-2008 - A Snapshot of Paradise, Wish You Were Here
- 2006-2007 - Kayumanging Anino: Brown on Both Sides
- 2005-2006 - Wansaponatym: Simply Epic
- 2004-2005 - Finding History: Revealing Echoes
- 2003-2004 - Where I Belong, Here All Along
- 2002-2003 - Tsismis / Gossip
- 2001-2002 - One of a Kind
- 2000-2001 - Wake the Sun
- 1999-2000 - Bridge to Glory
- 1998-1999 - Bound by Pride
- 1997-1998 - Ang Puso Ng Pilipinas / Heart of the Philippines
- 1996-1997 - Harana / Serenade
- 1995-1996 - Kung Hindi Kita Nakilala / If I Never Knew You
- 1994-1995 - Sunding Ang Puso Mo / Fold Your Heart
- 1993-1994 - Tayong Lahat, Mga Kapatid / Brothers and Sisters
- 1992-1993 - Mga Bayani Sa Aming Piling / Heroes Among Us
- 1991-1992 - Ang Daan Sa Bagong Mundo / A Road to the New World
- 1990-1991 - Ganito Tayo Ngayon / This Is Who We Are Now
- 1989-1990 - Ay Pag-ibig / My Love
- 1988-1989 - Ako Ay Pilipino / I Am Filipino
- 1987-1988 - Sino Ba Ako? / Who Am I?