The sub-committee was approved by the Davis City Council on January 17, 2006 and dissolved on January 10 2007 with the creation of the ASUCD Student-Police Relations Committee.
This sub-committee reported to the City / UCD Student Liaison Commission.
The Police-Student Relations Sub-Committee strengthened the relationship between the 30,000-strong student population, the City of Davis and the UC Davis Police Departments.
The most notable product of this sub-committee was the development of a list of frequently asked student questions of the police - FAQ Student-Police.
Thank you to the following individuals for their contribution in improving relations between students and the police departments:
- Thomas Aguilar, email@example.com, Graduate Student Association External Affairs Chair
- Tanya Bermudez, firstname.lastname@example.org, ASUCD External Affairs, Student-Police Relation Committee
- Paul Cody, Assistant Director, Student Programs & Activities Center
- Sgt. Paul Doroshov, PDoroshov@ci.davis.ca.us, Davis Police Department
- Michelle Johnston, email@example.com, Health Promotion Supervisor, Cowell Student Health Center
- Norb Kumagai, firstname.lastname@example.org, Public-at-Large
- Lt. Darren Pytel, DPytel@ci.davis.ca.us, Davis Police Department
- Gregory Russell, email@example.com, ASUCD Director of Local/County Affairs
- Gary Sandy, firstname.lastname@example.org, Director, Local Government Relations, Government & Community Relations
- City Councilmember Don Saylor, email@example.com, City of Davis
- Chief Annette Spicuzza, firstname.lastname@example.org, UC Davis Police Department
- Steven Worker, email@example.com, Public-at-Large