It can rain quite a bit during a Davis winter. This can make outdoor activities difficult. Here are some suggestions for some rainy day activities to while away the time.
- Museums and Exhibits
- Davis Branch Library - also good for kids, who can browse through books, or hear stories on the computers
- Bowling at the MU Games Area
- Check out some art around town or on campus (but bring an umbrella to get from place to place)
- Some people like to walk in the rain
- Help! What are some fun Davis-specific activities to do indoors, especially with an out-of-town guest?
- Give them a virtual tour of Davis using the Davis Wiki, or Gnome the wiki.
- Climb Rocknasium
- If you do not already own one (or many), pick yourself up a board game and host Game Night. These places generally offer a myriad of games:
- There is also, of course, the old standby of boozing.
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.