Ralph Alter Aronson (20 September 1913 - 11 February 1984) was the longtime owner of Star Pharmacy, which was originally Lee's Pharmacy. The pharmacy was on G Street until Aronson relocated to the northwest corner of 2nd and D streets. He retired as a pharmacist in 1962, and subsequently served on the City Council from April 20, 1964 to April 20, 1972. He served as Mayor from 1968 to 1969. During his tenure on the city council, Aronson was one of those instrumental in constructing and developing bicycle lanes in town.