|5050 Glide Drive , Unit C|
|Wednesdays - 6:30 PM: Dinner; 7:00-8:30 PM: Bible Study|
|As of the 28th of March the name of the Bible study has changed to Waypoint|
|Roaring 20’s is a group of energetic young people (grad students, working professionals, and others in their 20s and 30s) who want to grow in their faith and connect with others in a similar life stage. We get together for weekly Bible study, small groups, and fun activities where we are always excited to see new faces.|
It is loosely* associated with First Baptist Church, many members go to various churches in Davis and the surrounding area. Dinner is served at 6:30 PM and the actual study begins at 7:00 PM. If you are looking for fellowship and want to dive into the Word, this is a great place to do just that.
[*We are an independent group led by Jonnalee Henderson, Rebecca Wilson, Ryan Greif, and Moises De La Torre. Many members attend FBC, including the leaders. If anyone has an issue they would like to address outside the group, the FBC leadership is available to provide counsel, oversight, and accountability.]
- We are currently doing a study of the book of Acts and taking a look at the history of the Christian church.
- If you're looking for a Bible study full of great people, Roaring 20's wants you!
- Relationships and the Bible are the two key ingredients of our weekly Bible study on Wednesday evenings, 7:00 pm
- Feel free to arrive anytime after 6:30 to hang out and join us for dinner.
- It's informal and relaxed so visitors are always welcome.
- For location or more information please contact email@example.com
- Join the Email List: Most of the weekly happenings and social events are communicated through the weekly Roaring 20's e-mail. To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, contact Moises De La Torre (e-mail address above).
Looking for a Church?
- Many of the people you'll see on Wednesday night also attend the 10:30 AM Sunday service at the First Baptist Church (FBC) of Davis. (http://www.fbcdavis.org/)
- If you're new, just look for one of the faces you see on Wednesday night—the rest are likely nearby. Or you might spot the 20- and 30-somethings in the front right rows.
38141 Russell Blvd.
Davis, CA 95616
2007-10-23 18:21:45 This group is awesome! Singles, young couples, graduate students, and young working professionals are welcome. They read through books of the Bible and discuss in small groups. Dinner is usually good too...mmmmmm. —LiSaV
2012-01-09 16:17:57 You have apostrophe issues. —CovertProfessor
2012-03-29 12:56:31 haha CovertProfessor. Well, now we've changed the name, so there are no longer issues. —LiSaV