Soccer is a very popular sport within Davis with many opportunities to join a league, including indoor soccer leagues. Individuals of every age are encouraged to play, starting early with AYSO and moving on to the Davis Legacy Soccer Club and then to the DHS Soccer Teams and then to intramural sports teams and DACs indoor soccer league. No matter what the program, soccer in Davis builds friendships and creates a life-long love for the sport.
- AYSO Recreational soccer for boys and girls ages 4 through 18.
- Davis Legacy Soccer Club. Competitive soccer for boys and girls ages 9 through 18. Also offers a soccer academy for kids 6-9 in the Fall and Spring.
- Goalgetters Indoor Soccer. Indoor soccer clinics for boys and girls ages 2 through 9.
- Kickit. Soccer training programs for boys and girls ages 3 through 9.
- One Touch Soccer Clinic. Biweekly, small group soccer clinics for competitive players ages 9-17
- Just4Kicks Soccer Teaching children to learn, understand, and enjoy the beautiful game of Soccer
- Underdog Soccer
- Kader Elmo Soccer Clinic Private soccer lessons for boys and girls ages 9-17 by a former semi-professional soccer player.
- Davis Adult Recreational Soccer League (DARSL). Recreational soccer for adults over 18.
- Davis Senior Soccer League Co-ed recreational soccer for men over 40, women over 30.
Davis Pick-Up Soccer Club
UC Davis Soccer
- Intramural Sports & Sport Clubs
- Men's Intercollegiate Soccer - UC Davis Aggies
- Women's Intercollegiate Soccer - UC Davis Aggies