The South Silo is, rather predictably, a campus building just to the south of the Silo. South Silo has all sorts of fun things, and you can see many hippies frequenting the place due to the Experimental College and the Whole Earth Festival offices.
- Craft Center
- the Silo branch of the UC Davis Bookstore serving the School of Law
- Advising Services
- The Experimental College office
- The Whole Earth Festival office (in the same room as EC)
- The Experimental College Dance Room
- Zinfandel Lounge
- Graduate Student Association (this is where they give away the doughnuts)
While the Silo has food exclusively, the only food available in South Silo is at the little bookstore, and on Fridays at the GSA office for Coffee-Bagel-Donut Day (plus the occasional Whole Earth Festival Brownies).