|630 Pena Drive Suite 600|
|9am-5pm M-F (Please call first)|
Founded in 1995, Studio66 is a graphic design & marketing firm, specializing in website design, branding, print and green marketing.
In 2005, they were ranked 29th out of the Sacramento Business Journal's 100 Fastest Growing Companies. In 2006, they were ranked 17th out of the same list. In 2006, they received two silver ADDY Design Awards for dtown (a local publication) and a postcard campaign for Brooks Painting.
In 2008, they received a gold ADDY Design Award for the Scotts Valley Target Branding and campaign http://www.scottsvalleytarget.com. They also received a silver ADDY Design Award for a self promotion "Backend" Programming campaign.
In January 2009, they launched the new Davis Chamber of Commerce website.
In March 2009, the studio was purchased by employees Rashael Parker and Peter Anselmo.
They serve the greater Sacramento area, and their client list includes the following:
- Blake's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Brooks Painting
- Butch's Board Shop
- Castellucci & Associates
- Cannery Park
- Central Park Gardens
- City of Davis
- Coldwell Banker - Doug Arnold Real Estate
- Davis Chamber of Commerce
- Davis Media Access
- Davis Police Officers' Association
- Easton Painting
- Foundation for Teaching Economics
- HSP Painting Company
- Ink Monkey Graphics
- Jon Berkley Management
- Marrone Organic Innovations
- Music Matt
- NorthStar General Contractor
- Pacent Learning Solutions
- Plumbing M.D.
- Purves and Associates
- Regency Centers
- Silverado Country Club & Resort
- Snow Landscape
- Spirit of America (non-profit)
- The History Project at UC Davis
- UC Davis
- Vacaville Magazine
- Woodland Chamber of Commerce
- West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
- Y-me National Breast Cancer Organization, Northern CA
Davis contains many companies providing business to business services.