The super giant burrito is the legendary too-huge-to-be-for-real $10 burrito served at Taqueria Guadalajara. Each half of the super giant burrito is about the size of a super burrito. They are most commonly shared by 2-3 people on a budget.
StevenDaubert is pretty sure it's $10.72 after tax
The people who note their finishing times list 15 minutes on average, and claim that chicken is the least filling meat choice.
Wiki users who finished one
- DarinVerduzco — on the night of 10/23/2010 he ate the Super Giant in under 3 minutes (the possible fastest RECORD). The youtube video of the amazing night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMPP8pPycUE
- BrianMartinez — has pwnd the SG burrito multiple times.
- ChrisKadi — has accomplished this feat multiple times. one night he finished a supergiant in 14 minutes, then went out and finished Edward 40 Hands
- CurlyGirl26 (October 2002; first documented female. History was made that day).
- ARWENNHOLD finished two in one sitting on a bet Freshman year. Dead serious.
Wannabe people who wish they could finish one
- Adam has shared one twice. Does that count?
- With the moral support of many Psychology grad students, CraigBrozinsky finished about 95% of one in 90 minutes. He contemplates how long most people take to finish one.
- MattBuga notoriously put himself at risk for an article in the DHS school newspaper The Hub. He got to the 3rd to last bite and found himself unable to continue. Several months later, breaking his vow to never try again, he failed his second attempt.