Sycamore Lane is one of the main north-south thoroughfares in Davis. From its origin at County Road 100a in North Davis, it passes the western terminus of Alvarado Avenue, crosses Covell Boulevard, terminates Villanova Drive, and continues on to its southern terminus at Russell Boulevard and UC Davis. Bus service along North Sycamore Lane is provided by Unitrans’ G Bus Line (or the J line if you’re headed to the Silo) and South Sycamore Lane is provided by Unitrans' B Bus Line. Sycamore Lane is one of the Davis street names with themes. In addition, the intersection of Sycamore and Russell Boulevard is home to one of the city's bike signals.
Businesses and points of interest on Sycamore Lane include the following, from north to south:
- Davis Waldorf School 3100 Sycamore Lane
- Davis Well 27
- Covell Drainage Channel Trail (where the channel crosses under Sycamore)
- Temescal Apartments 2477 Sycamore Lane
- Chaparral Apartments 2689 Sycamore Lane
- Covell Drainage Channel Trail (southwest end)
- The Marketplace
- Sequoia Apartments 2255 Sycamore Lane
- Pepperwood Apartments 2222 Sycamore Lane
- Sycamore Park 1313 Sycamore Lane
- Robert E. Willett School 1207 Sycamore Lane
- University Commons Apartments 707 Sycamore Lane
- Sycamore Lane Garden Apartments 614 Sycamore Lane
- University Court Apartments 515 Sycamore Lane, 545 Sycamore Lane
- University Mall
|This page is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the images button.
To help orient yourself, please visit our page on navigating Davis.