|Welcome to T.S. Glide Ranch|
|Your premire wedding and event venue in Davis, California|
|36355 Russell Blvd.|
|T.S. Glide Ranch|
|The Community Alliance with Family Farmers|
|530.756.8518 x12 • 530.756.7857 (fax) • email@example.com|
|Page last updated|
|February 12, 2013|
Nestled in an oasis of palm trees, the T.S. Glide Ranch is an ideal location for meetings and events. The rooms of the Glide house are available for business meetings, workshops, staff retreats, and other small to mid-size gatherings. All of the rooms have views of the beautiful ranch and grounds.
History and Today
Thornton “Tawny” S. Glide, Jr. and his wife, Katrina “Scatter” Dangberg Glide, owned and operated the T.S. Glide Ranch. They established a charitable foundation to protect animals, wildlife, agriculture and the environment of Yolo County. The Glide Foundation operates out of the Pierce Ranch, the sister ranch to the Glide Ranch. Both are located in the outskirts of Davis, only minutes from downtown. The Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF) operates out of the Glide Ranch. CAFF is a non-profit organization that advocates for California’s family farmers and sustainable agriculture. Proceeds from the venue rental support the projects and efforts of CAFF.
Meetings,Weddings and Special Events
The rooms of the Glide house are available for business meetings, workshops, staff retreats, and other small to mid-size gatherings. All of the rooms have views of the beautiful ranch and grounds. Combine use of the rooms and grounds for birthday parties, graduations, receptions, anniversaries, reunions, company picnics, and other special events.
Room by Room
The East Room
- our eight-foot tables and twenty high-back chairs ideal for meetings, workshops, and staff retreats.
- Approx. 560 square feet
- Capacity: 35 to 50 (depending on set up)
The North Room
- provides a multi-purpose space with a view of the ranch and grounds. Adajcent to the kitchen, it is ideal for a meal buffet set up.
- Approx. 250 square feet
- Capacity: 15 to 35 (depending on set up)
The West Room
- The room’s eighteen windows provide views of the ranch and grounds, and it is fitting as a break- out room or for small meetings.
- Approx. 340 square feet
- Capacity: 20 to 48 (depending on set up)
- Lots of counter space for catered events
- equipped with an oven, range, microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, and coffee makers.
- Magnificent grounds
- Spacious lawn area surrounded by walking path
- Shaded picnic area
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Conference call capability and number
- Full kitchen
- LCD projector and screen
- Additional tables and chairs
- Easel, white board, and markers