Team Breakfast has become The Mobile Infantry
The story behind Team Breakfast is that during a fateful game of airsoft, it was realized that the same players were sticking with their closest friends. It spawned the idea/reality that there were airsoft teams, and Team Breakfast was to come about. First, the original Team Breakfast realized the team should be named after something important, awesome, and ultimately the best thing in the world! Thus, Team Breakfast was born.
Team Breakfast is fairly well armed, and is only getting stronger
Give Our Regards To Bobby Baboon!
Team Breakfast Approves Of...
- University Bed and Breakfast
- Davis Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Baker's Square
- Lucky Charms and Sunny D
Here are the Team Breakfast member names, so as to eliminate confusion
- John Dudek = Grape Nuts
- Taylor Clark = Pancakes
- Isaac Hamlen-Gomez = Hash Browns
- Alex Norris = Private O.J.
- Sean Reedy = Colonel Toasted
- Kurt Shmeeg-ol' = OverEasy
Non-members and the like
These are the people who have been part of Team Breakfast at some point in time or have helped out Team Breakfast with something.
- DavidProvost was once in Team Breakfast as well. His codename: Private Biscuit. He stopped coming to airsoft for a few weeks, and lost his place in the team, because of the changes which happen constantly during airsoft. (Pvt. Biscuit)
- Steve Bishop played for Team Breakfast at all the matches at the Hitler Tower. He was a jerk and disobeyed orders, and therefore was fired for good.
- BillFiore is no longer part of Team Breakfast, because he works better as a freelance player. (Sausage Link)
- Danny is no longer part of team breakfast because he never shows up. (Huevos Rancheros)
- David Hopper is a great player, so he takes the place of players on Team Breakfast who don't show up. In other words, he's our backup, and he will rape you. He's a good player. A really OK player. A poor player. He sucks. (Crispy Bacon)