We have 4 goodwills, my dude what more do you need.
Davis has a few great places to find previously owned items.
- All Things Right And Relevant (consignment) and R & R Thrift (thrift)
- Aggie Surplus - on campus (mostly furniture / electronics / nonclothing)
- Bohème Hip Used Clothing — affordable, interesting, fun women & men's clothing — most items $6-$12 — modern and vintage — Downtown Davis
- Granny's Nooks and Crannys - Antiques and Collectibles
- SPCA Thrift Store
- Aggie Reuse Store ASUCD Run thrift store
- The Good Store Stuff - "upper-end" thrift store
- L Street Furniture & More
Woodland has many thrift and consignment stores, including:
- Salvation Army Woodland
- Sweet Potato Pie — A consignment clothing store/boutique for children ages 0-14
- Thrift Store Outlet - A really good thrift store. Tons of stuff can be found here for exceptionally low prices. Because of the fact there's so many fashion-hip kids in Davis, a lot of the good stuff gets taken from the (very few) thrift stores in Davis. On the whole, the same isn't true of Woodland. This store is in old-downtown Woodland on 106 West Main St.
- Yolo Hospice Thrift Store — there's a 40% discount on their already low prices for UCD students with student ID. Another really good thrift store.
West Sacramento has at least one thrift store.
- Crossroads Trading Company - website
- Cheap Thrills (1217 21st St)
- Goodwill Industries (2265 Arden Way)
- WEAVE Thrift (919 20th Street)
Clothing & Other Used Items
Historical Thrift Stores
- French Cuff Consignment -women's designer clothing and accessories
2008-10-21 14:16:32 Woodland's vast thrift selection makes Davis and its limited thrift selection look like sleazeball nation —ChrisWaterstraat
2009-12-18 15:44:27 Goodwill is still my thrift store of choice both for purchases and donations of my used items. —jrulz999