Tupper Hall is in the Health Sciences Complex on the south west end of campus, in the Vet/Med complex. Tupper Hall houses mostly for students, staff, and faculty, as well as several departments, of both the School of Medicine and the School of Veterinary Medicine. The Center for Vectorborne Diseases also finds a lot of housing in this building.
Five of the six basic science departments are located on the Davis Campus in Tupper Hall and the Genome and Biomedical Sciences Building. The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine is located on both the Davis campus in Tupper Hall and on the Sacramento campus in the Oak Park Building.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine - 4303 Tupper Hall, 2700 Stockton Boulevard
- Cell Biology and Human Anatomy - 4303 Tupper Hall
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology - 3146 Tupper Hall
- Pharmacology - 3502 Genome and Biomedical Sciences Building
- Physiology and Membrane Biology - 4303 Tupper Hall
- Public Health Sciences - Medical Sciences Building 1C