Davis Urban Legends
Please include debunking or confirming information on subpages.
Note: Many of these listed are debunkable with a little research, don't believe everything you hear!
- Haunted Houses
- Jimmy Carter's visit
- What's buried under the bike statue on Russell
- Cow Tipping
- World War Two Prisoners
- Famous Alumni
- Invention of Agent Orange
- The Unibomber's Visit
- Any Greeks care to spill the beans?
- Lands deeded with stipulations
- "Square Tomatos" - were invented here. Most tomatoes one finds in a grocery store are "square" tomatoes. They are more robust than (round?) tomatoes, eliminating a formerly significant problem of tomatoes breaking during harvesting.
- Sword and Sandals, UCD's very own secret society