|5050 Glide Drive , Unit C|
|Wednesdays - 7:00-8:30 PM|
|Formerly known as the Roaring 20's. Not associated with Gracepoint Davis/Waypoint Community Church.|
|Waypoint is a group of energetic young people (grad students, working professionals, and others in their 20s and 30s) who want to grow in their faith and connect with others in a similar life stage. We get together for weekly Bible study, small groups, and fun activities where we are always excited to see new faces.|
It is an interdenominational ministry that has been affiliated with First Baptist Church and reaches out to the greater community in the Davis area; many members go to various churches in Davis and the surrounding area. If you are looking for fellowship and want to dive into the Word, this is a great place to do just that.
- We are currently doing a study of the books of Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians.
- If you're looking for a Bible study full of great people, Waypoint wants you!
Relationships and the Bible are the two key ingredients of our weekly Bible study on Wednesday evenings, 7:00 pm
- It's informal and relaxed so visitors are always welcome.
For location or more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Email List: Most of the weekly happenings and social events are communicated through the weekly Waypoint e-mail. To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, contact us at the same email address as above
Looking for a Church?
Many of the people you'll see on Wednesday night also attend the 10:30 AM Sunday service at the First Baptist Church (FBC) of Davis. (http://www.fbcdavis.org/)
- If you're new, just look for one of the faces you see on Wednesday night—the rest are likely nearby. Or you might spot the 20- and 30-somethings in the front right rows.
38141 Russell Blvd.
Davis, CA 95616
2007-10-23 18:21:45 This group is awesome! Singles, young couples, graduate students, and young working professionals are welcome. They read through books of the Bible and discuss in small groups. Dinner is usually good too...mmmmmm. —LiSaV
2012-03-29 12:45:13 This group is awesome! If you're in your 20s or 30s and are looking for a great place to meet friends and explore your faith, check it out! Come even if you're not a Christian (not everyone in the group is) and meet new people like yourself! —LiSaV
2012-05-31 18:03:39 If you're looking for a good friendly group people to study the Bible with, you'd be hard pressed to find a better place. There's actually several people, including myself, that commute from Vacaville just to go to this thing. —TerryLeach
2014-04-15 16:57:02 Pretty awesome little group —Dozer