People who came: (Add yourselves!)
- AndrewBanta who drank all the booze
- DavidHopper the new guy who stayed until he was cold and thirsty
- JaimeRaba was not actually there, the BBQ ran itself, and the meat and booze just magically appeared out of nowhere. It was truly magical.
- JessicaLuedtke and Leif
- JohnDudek Who did not bring any BBQ Microwave Popcorn.
- MarieHuynh Whose wit and charm was wonderful to have.
- MichelleAccurso who has a perfect _ (it looks like his nose).
- Paul Amnuaypayoat with the cool last name nobody can pronounce
- RevChad pokes, end of sentence.
- SteveDavison and his amazing beard
- TarZxf didn't burp like a bear
- No po-lice
After they left we fired up the first of our grills, and ate eight hotdogs. We thought only SteveDavison brought food, but then JaimeRaba brought his own grill, chicken, and salmon so the party relocated under a light. Later, Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate arrived and people experimented with the art of making "smores".
There was plenty of beer and liquor, however almost none (1 can) was consumed.
- What do you mean??? I drank pleanty of booze! —AndrewBanta
- My error. Change to read "Andrew drank ALL the booze". ;)
It was a little cold, but clear and nice weather -especially for mid-December.
2005-12-11 22:48:22 I know who those half-naked guys were and I wasn't even there..... —AmyZimmerman
2005-12-12 17:29:42 Their cartoon portraits rock. I wonder if they do work for hire? I need some art for a website. —JaimeRaba
2005-12-12 21:09:03 somebody seriously put those pictures up! It looks like we didn't do anything. Oh, wait... we didn't... —JohnDudek
- I'm WORKING ON IT! Patience is a virtue, jailbait. —Michelle, like a girl's name
2005-12-17 14:10:54 Maybe someday I'll be able to make it to one of these. Silly weekends and evenings, always having something to eat my time... —CindySperry