This is a public event that, like the wiki, anyone and everyone can participate in!
|Saturday, January 19. Before midterms kick in for UCD students.|
|We'll get started at 3PM; will probably kick it until it's dark|
|Weather Permitting: Slide Hill Park|
|Weather Not Permitting: Psi Phi House - 1726 Haussler Drive|
People attending and items they'll bring:
- PhilipNeustrom will bring some vegetarian meat-like item(s)
- BrentLaabs will bring Psi Phi along in addition to something edible like meat and a Weber grill.
- PaulHarms will bring two Greek Salads, one with salami and one without.
- ChristopherMcKenzie will bring smile, joy, and a curry dish or kale dish, depending what he has in the kitchen at that time.
- EmilyTung will bring non-toxic orange juice.
- JillWeinstein will bring turkey burgers and an open mind.
- SteveDavison Charcoal, baked beans, other TBD.
- MaxMikalonis has no clue what to bring, given that he decided against Nevada too late...
- JessicaLuedtke and family will be there with vegan chocolate cake.
- Michael Clifford may be there, and will bring plates if he does.
- BillKendrick and family will be there. Err, with a baby. Not to eat, though, sorry.
- PaulHarms will be disappointed then :-(
- MichelleAccurso is on her way empty-handed, but with open arms
See Also: Past Wiki BBQs
2007-12-08 15:23:06 yeeeees. I will try to make it. Depends on work schedule. And I will bring something delicious if I can make it. —MichelleAccurso
2007-12-08 16:38:27 David, I'm not edible. —BrentLaabs
I disagree! —HumanConsumer
2008-01-13 15:40:29 Does anyone know what time of day this will be? —BrentLaabs
And where? —MichelleAccurso
2008-01-14 00:21:50 Slide Hill has always been nice... —MichelleAccurso
I agree. —JessicaLuedtke
2008-01-15 05:19:02 Anybody who is going want to be brave and toss Slide Hill as the location? —JabberWokky
2008-01-18 11:25:10 I don't know if I'll be in town, but if I am I might go early and bring cookies. We'll see... —CalamityJanie
2008-01-18 12:39:24 If you're coming with a grill, try to get there earlier than 3 PM. Remember, there won't be much daylight left this time of year, so we'll need to get those fires going. —BrentLaabs
2008-01-18 14:54:29 I would love to attend the Wiki BBQ! I'm going to be there—unless I get stuck at work. And I'll buy the most delicious side dish I can find. I'm a disaster in the kitchen so I'll spare you all from my "cooking." —CurlyGirl26
2008-01-19 12:22:22 Brent - are Weber grills really edible? Perhaps when served under an open flame? —IDoNotExist
I suggest you reread that sentence. -BL
2008-01-19 13:18:53 Since it's always an issue - someone buying store bought stuff should bring plates, plasticware, etc. Or be on the safe side and BYO. —JessicaLuedtke
2008-01-19 18:33:26 BBQ was fun, thanks to the BBQ-masters for cooking up my sausage while I chased the little one. —EdHenn
2008-01-20 13:30:56 That was quite tasty! Yum! —IDoNotExist
2008-01-20 13:41:12 I can't stop thinking about how good Chris' curry and Doug's scones were! —PhilipNeustrom
2008-01-20 20:18:11 Guess I missed the memo! —JaimeRaba