The wiki will be here tomorrow, and the day after, and after that. You can edit the page later. You can do it all later on. If you edit when you're angry then you're liable only to anger other people and in turn, raise your blood pressure even more!
This is not a real-time forum. Hyper-active editing and quickly arguing never helps. Think about the long-term, and try not to get caught up in little things.
Strategies for dealing with stress
- If you're upset about a single page, just add it to your Bookmarks, clear Recent Changes, and pretend like it never happened. In a few days, come back and ask yourself if it's worth it.
- Realize that there's a whole lot of other people out there, and just relax.
- Alcohol and/or Pot.
- Junk food and soda is also good. They go especially well with the pot.
- The two most natural ways to relieve stress are good too... and you should be able to get one of either sleep or sex.
- Make an awesome new page, or add a bunch to a different one.
- If you are a student, get ahead on your school work, or catch up on your school work. If you aren't, do some yard work or clean your baseboards (seriously... look at where they meet the floor. They really need to be cleaned).
- Take a walk or ride a bike. Enjoy the reality of Davis rather than the descriptions online.
- Try going to the gym. You may also enjoy stabbing and beating people.
- If you're addicted to edit wars, Exponential Backoff Editing works a lot like methadone.