Finding yourself north of Davis in the town of Woodland? Need a good place to eat? Here are some choices that might appeal to you. (You could also travel to Sacramento, West Sacramento, Dixon, Vacaville, Winters... or just head home to Davis).
- Don's Diner
- Judy's Grinders
- Morgan's on Main -on Main St. in the heart of downtown Woodland. American steakhouse, seafood, comfort food, full bar with Happy Hours M-F(2-6pm) & Sa (4-6pm), pet friendly patios.
- Ruby Tuesday
- Steve's pizza — on Main street. It's practically a clone of the original on F street in Davis.
- Casa De Sapore (Quality Italian food!)
- El Jubilete
- El Paisano Taco Truck
- El Patio
- La Finca
- Paco's Mexican Restaurant
- La Kora Taco Truck
- Maria's Cantina - Taco Tuesdays, Happy Hour, pet friendly patio.
- Taqueria Guadalajara (Prices are a little more expensive than Davis)
- Vince's Mexican Restaurant