|Yellow is a color that is commonly found in Davis.|
Also see gold
- Yellow jackets and the Yellow-billed Magpie are part of our local town fauna.
- Sunflowers, Yellow Oxalis, and Yellow Starthistle are part of the local town flora.
- The Yellow House was, well, yellow. Until 2008, when it was painted blue.
- The Yellow Bike project was an effort at community bicycles.
- Yellow is often associated with libertarians.
- Yellow was the campaign color of the former ASUCD slate called Student Focus.
- While not a local produce, many eat bananas.