The Yolo County Taxpayers Association (YCTA) was featured heavily in anti-measure H and I mailings and TV ads during the November 2006 Election. Some of their contributions to the campaign are enshrined and preserved.
They meet the Second Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM at Norton Hall at 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695.
The YCTA opposes:
- Increased Property Disguised as Assessment District, Fees or Charges
- City and County Budget Excesses
- Increase Where a "NO" Vote Required Writing a Letter of Discontent
- County Supervisors Voting Their Own Pay Raises WITHOUT voter approval
- Inappropriate Flood Control Planning Where Water, One of Our Most Precious Natural Resources is Regarded Instead as a "Dangerous Nuisance."
- Government acquisition of private property by eminent domain.