The Yolo County Taxpayers Association was featured heavily in anti-measure H and I mailings and TV ads during the November 2006 Election. Some of their contributions to the campaign are enshrined and preserved.
They meet the Third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in the Leake Room of the Woodland Public Library.
- Increased Property Disguised as Assessment District, Fees or Charges
- City and County Budget Excesses
- Increase Where a "NO" Vote Required Writing a Letter of Discontent
- County Supervisors Voting Their Own Pay Raises WITHOUT voter approval
- Inappropriate Flood Control Planning Where Water, One of Our Most Precious Natural Resources is Regarded Instead as a "Dangerous Nuisance."
- Government acquisition of private property by eminent domain.