Acupuncture is the therapeutic manipulation of points on the body, usually through the insertion and manipulation of needles. Pain and specific ailments are treated. Some people swear by the results, but there is skepticism regarding some of the claims.
To procure a practitioner of the punctuary art, perhaps patronize these practices:
Acupuncture for People
- Davis Community Acupuncture Clinic - $20-$40 sliding scale, pay what you choose. Itay Neta, LAc
- Davis Holistic Health Center
- John C. Frink, L.Ac. - Providing the community of Davis with Acupuncture, Herbs, and Nutritional Supplements.
- Healing Arts - Alzada Magdalena, L. Ac
- Institute for Restorative Health
- Denise Platt Lichtig, M.S., L. Ac - Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Lifeline Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic - Work Injury, Personal Injury, Sports Injury "Weight loss 15lbs - 20lbs in 5weeks" with Hong Joon Lee, L.Ac., M.S.
- Lyle Najita, LAc
- New Life Clinic - Dr. Baoping Li and Dr. Hong Yang
- Johanna Utter, L.Ac. - Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Spiritual Direction
Acupuncture for Animals
- Center for Integrative Animal Medicine - Traditional Chinese medicine for animals. Acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Tui-na.
2013-03-06 16:57:17 Anybody know an acupuncturist in town who does pets? Specifically rabbits? —MeggoWaffle
- Thanks! -Megan