Bus has multiple meanings. You are probably looking for information on one of the following:
- Amtrak Bus. The Amtrak passenger transportation system utilizes Amtrak Trains and Amtrak Buses.
- There no longer is a Greyhound Bus Station in Davis. The Amtrak Buses stop at the Train Station.
- Davis Berkeley Shuttle is a bus providing daily weekday transport between the UC Davis and UC Berkeley campuses.
- Greyhound - A private, national bus line.
- Unitrans - Are the red buses that travel around Davis. All routes begin and end at UC Davis, either at the Memorial Union, the Silo or the Shields Library. Bus times are based on the UCD schedule and change during summer, winter and spring breaks and during finals.
- Yolobus - Yolobus is a bus system for travel throughout Yolo County and also to parts of Sacramento and Solano counties, including to the Sacramento International Airport.
- Electric bus - Sustainable transportation
- FAST - Fairfield and Suisun Transit
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.