|715 6th st, 95616 (by the Co-op)|
|Individuals, Couples, Triads+, Groups, Families, Businesses|
|Sliding Scale $70-$130|
About Wildish Work Counseling, Coaching, and Art Mentoring:
Wildish Work mixes counseling, coaching, and mentoring techniques with intuition and an empathetic approach.
It's great for anxiety, relationship issues, and individual growth. leaf is really approachable. His warmth makes it easy to be vulnerable and work on the hard stuff, see new possibilities instead of feeling overwhelmed.
leaf has been a counselor in Davis since 2011. He launched his first group workshops in 2012, and launched his first program for men and folks on the masculine spectrum in 2019.
* Friendship, Familial, Business, and Romantic Relationships * Communication * Conflict Resolution * Cohabitation * Co-Housing * Housemates * Team Building * Sexuality * Love * Attachment * Marriage * Gender Identity * Ethnic Identity * Queer Identity * Family Dynamics * Group Dynamics * Divorce * Monogamy * *Polyamoury* *Polyamory* Non-Monogamy * Open Relationships
* Liberation/Oppression * Social Justice * Alienation *Otherness * Consensus * Non-Violent Communication * NVC * Abuse * Anxiety * Anger * Depression * Addiction * Guilt * Shame
* Men's Issues * Emotional Awareness * Community * Authenticity * Gender Oppression
* Self-Growth * Academic Achievement * Art * Creativity * Play * Life Coaching * Career Coaching
* Spirituality * Life Transitions * Age-Related, Career, Relational, Location, Ability * Shamanism * Rites of Passage * Ritual